1. When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide the best possible service to you now and in the future. We ask your name, address, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. This information is needed to be able to process your order or notify you of your acceptance of your order. By registering with us as customer, you must provide us with your true identity and you must not impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
2. We keep a record of your order with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what items are of your interest and can adapt future offers to suit you. We keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with excellent standard of customer services should you require to contact us at any time.
3. The information, which you provide to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality at all times. All information such as your name, address, payment detail, email address is stored on secured server. We confirm that any personal information which you provided to us and any user information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and we do not disseminate your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by the law.
4. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
5. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We aim to report any and every such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate to the relevant law enforcement authorities by disclosing your identity to them.